We are a professional window washing company that prides itself on quality, trusted and speedy service. We use state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and you can be sure that we will complete our work efficiently with the best possible results.
What you can expect
- Our employees remove shoes before entering your house.
- If furniture needs to be moved to clean a window, it gets picked up and moved – not dragged or pushed.
- We will Inform/educate customers about issues with their windows and screens, and provide solutions.
- We use the latest equipment, techniques, and solutions.
- We are licensed and insured, and all employees are covered under workman’s compensation.
- Inside and Outside window cleaning. All screens get removed, both sides of windows get cleaned along with wiping window sills and window tracks. Screens get cleaned and reinstalled.
- Outside window cleaning only. Any screen on the outside of a window is removed the outside of the windows get cleaned, screens get cleaned and reinstalled.
- Construction cleanup on windows. Removing stickers and any and all construction debris (drywall putty, paint, house stain, silicon) from not just the glass but also the frames, hardware, and thoroughly cleaning the tracks. Returning the windows to a factory finish. Cleaning the screens and installing them.
- Holiday and promotional paint removal
- Remove all leaves and debris from gutters and put in bags to be disposed of properly.
- Run water down the downspouts to confirm they’re working properly.
- Relay any issues to the homeowner.
We use state-of-the-art pressure washers and all employees are highly trained to achieve the desired results. A Glass Act routinely cleans the side of houses and buildings of dirt and mold. We also routinely clean decks, patios, paver stones, and sidewalks.
Moss growing on shingled roofs is a very common problem in our area, if left unchecked moss will work its way under the leading edge of the shingle causing it to cup and hold water. This greatly reduces the lifespan of a roof. There are several different methods for removing moss from a roof. Contact us to discuss options about how to remove moss from your roof.